Glow in Dark Tape -- 9.8ft x1in Luminous Photoluminescent / Luminous Emergency Roll Safety Exit Marking Stairs, Walls, Steps, Exit Signs. Glowing professional theater stage floor that helps to see objects at night and outdoors.
Multipurpose Home or Office Use - Fluorescent tape can be used for a variety of needs including stairs, marking emergency areas, lighting doors, walls, and more.
Long-lasting lighting - you can get started in just a minute or two. Fully charged in 30 minutes. Bulbs, black lights, flashlights, or other indoor lights are best. Sunlight works too, but needs to be charged from a light source after sunset.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL INDOOR/OUTDOOR SAFETY - Made of high-quality PET, our non-toxic luminous strips glow in the dark, are kid-safe, waterproof, durable and eco-friendly.
FAST AND EASY TO APPLY - Fluorescent masking tape can be applied to a variety of surfaces and textures thanks to an advanced residue-free adhesive backing. Tip: Good stickiness is definitely an advantage. If you need to tear off the tape. You can blow hot air with a hairdryer. The tape is easy to tear when heated
Waterproof, lasts 6-8 hours. It can glow brightly when exposed to natural light or any other light.
Material: Tape, phosphor, transparent plastic film
Number of items: 2 Rolls
Dimensions: 9.8ft (3m) x 1in (2.5cm)
Precautions when using:
1. It should be constructed on a flat surface, and the construction temperature should be -10℃~40℃.
2. The light-emitting film can be cut into various shapes and directly attached to a place (such as telephones, switches, etc.) to play a decorative and instructional role.
3. Silk-screen patterns and characters on the surface of the luminescent film form the substrate to emit light.
4. When sticking to the surface of the object, the surface of the object should be cleaned first, and there should be no oil, dust, etc. on the surface.
5. The luminescent film has a certain thermal expansion and cold shrinkage. The luminescent film after slicing cannot be placed at will, and should be clamped or placed under heavy pressure to prevent deformation and curling.
6. When using, remove the release paper on the back of the luminescent film, and apply a certain pressure to the luminescent film to flatly stick it on the surface of the treated object, paying attention to the corners.
- Please allow some slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.